Saturday, February 16, 2019

What's Your Sign? No, Really, It Might Be Important!

two women kissing while sleeping
So to make things light and mildly fun.  I ran across this association between kissing and one's zodiac sign in the article Your Star Sign's Kissing Style.  All I can say is my eyebrow raised as I could not help but laugh at myself?  For fun, remember your sensual engagements and ask; what type of kisser am I?
After you identify your flow or non-verbal oral affection you might benefit in understanding the science of it all.  Yes, there is a science of kissing.  So the question might be what's in a smooch? Is kissing Science?
woman sitting on ground while boy standing on her back kissing her at daytime

Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash
Photo by Alvaro Reyes on Unsplash

Read more about Dr. Strayhorn's practice and philosophy...

No comments:

Post a Comment